[HOT] Meet the Training Working Group @ SOTM

Michael Heißmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Sat Jul 14 10:15:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,

many of you will be at SOTM in Milan in two weeks. I would like to give you the
opportunity to meet with me and other WG members, get to know what we are doing
and discuss ideas for future projects. We do not only welcome ideas, we also
need people to pursue these ideas. So let's discuss how you could get involved -
there are many ways how you can help others by preparing training materials,
delivering training through webinars etc.

If you are interested then reply to me indicating the times when you are not
available. I will try to arrange a breakout session on Sunday or on Monday
morning (knowing that I will not find a time slot which fits for everyone). So
stay tuned to your email for updates.

Hope to talk to you in Milan!

Best Regards

/Michael
(osm:michael63)
Chairman of the HOT Training Working Group /