[HOT] Tasks to mapping some affected places by "friaje" in Lima, Perú

Johnattan Rupire jarjacha at riseup.net
Mon Jul 23 23:11:00 UTC 2018

Hi all,
in Perú we are living, sadly, as every year, the down of the
temperature, that we know as "friaje", many places was affected. Some
days ago, Anibal, an humanitarian volunteer, share in our telegram
group, news about an emergency situation in highlands of Lima [0]. After
some troubles in josm to read the geojson files generated in it, we have
now the areas about the communities that Anibal notified as the
impacteds.[1]

He, and his team, will going to these areas to carry on some
humanitarian help. We, in Lima, can to collaborate this time only with
remote mapping. Can someone help us to create the tasks for this?

We want to mapping ways, waterways, and buildings. As the areas are
little, we think we can map the farming areas too.

[0]http://unidad4x4ayudaemergenciasperu.blogspot.com/2018/06/peru-victimas-de-quemaduras-por-el-frio.html
[1]https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yoinATPMNyADRRvO3d0qok2v7big9gYf?usp=sharing

--
Johnattan Rupire