[HOT] You tell us! What should we talk about at HOT Summit 2018?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:08:02 UTC 2018

Perhaps a better idea might be what can be done with the data?  AI mapping
isn't yet accepted by OpenStreetMap.

Getting some templates in something like R r.org that can be used locally
by bodies such as municipal government adds value to the mapping.

Hopefully mappers seeing more use being made of their mapping will
encourage them to map another tile.

Cheerio John