[HOT] Buildings in DR Congo

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:09:35 UTC 2018

Hi Henning,

Russ and myself are looking a bit more into this as well.

My initial review of a few of the areas shows that it is quite typical
mapping, mostly buildings being added so I expect mostly the same sort
of issues that are typical with building mapping. But it was also done
by a group of pretty experienced mappers so probably less issues than
usual.

Since they are fully mapped at this point, it might make sense to
re-activate them for validation and restrict the validation to
experienced validators.

We could share the areas of the projects outside of the tasking
manager, but that might lead to more issues with multiple people
reviewing and fixing on their own.

Thank you very much for helping Henning!

cheers
blake