[HOT] WG: Survey Motivation and Participation of Digital Volunteer

Fathi, Ramian fathi at uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Jun 28 06:08:14 UTC 2018

Dear HOT-Volunteers,

you now have the last chance to participate in our survey "Motivation of Digital Volunteers". The survey ends on Monday, 2 July.
We would be very happy, if a lot of your volunteers would seize the next few days to fill it out. A big thank you to everyone who filled it out already!

I and our research team would be very thankful if you completed the survey, it will take you up to 10 minutes to fill out.

Link to the survey: www.soscisurvey.de/Motivation_of_Digital_Volunteer<https://www.soscisurvey.de/Motivation_of_Digital_Volunteer>

Thank you very much for your cooperation and support!
Ramian Fathi

__________________________________
Ramian Fathi

Research Associate
University of Wuppertal
School of Mechanical Engineering and Safety Engineering
Institute for Public Safety and Emergency Management
Telefon (office): +49 (0202) 439-5607
E-Mail: fathi at uni-wuppertal.de<mailto:fathi at uni-wuppertal.de>
Homepage: http://buk.uni-wuppertal.de/ https://www.vgiscience.org/
Post: Gaußstrasse 20, 42119 Wuppertal
Gebäude W, Raum 10.018, Gaußstr. 20, 42119 Wuppertal, Germany

[https://gitlab.vgiscience.de/design/logo/raw/master/logo-brand.png]<http://www.vgiscience.org/>