[HOT] Using a pen tablet for mapping input

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:44:14 UTC 2018

So a Wacom,well yes essentially they are a mouse so yes they can be used
but the image would be on the screen and I'm unable to see the advantage
over a conventional mouse.

The Microsoft surface and pen you can point to the image with the pen but
you may find it more difficult to control.

Cheerio John