[HOT] Using a pen tablet for mapping input

Bernard Justus Muhwezi bernard.muhwezi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 07:40:02 UTC 2018

Dear all

I have been procuring a lenovo to be tested out, waiting for its delivery.

I am interested to continue with you on this innovation, because this was
the question I do have and my pursue to study and test it out to obtain the
answer.

I am responsible for the national administration unit layer for Uganda.

Will send over our preference gadget being procured..

BJ/