[HOT] Survey Motivation and Participation of Digital Volunteer

Fathi, Ramian fathi at uni-wuppertal.de
Tue May 8 08:19:41 UTC 2018

Dear HOT-Volunteers,
my name is Ramian Fathi and I am a research associate from the University of Wuppertal, Germany, more specifically the Institute for Public Safety and Emergency Management under the lead of Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Frank Fiedrich.

Currently, we are working on a project concerning participational and motivational factors of digital volunteers in the humanitarian aid sector. To provide the scientific base, we have created a survey, which addresses digital volunteers. The survey aims to find out about the motivational factors inherent to people acting as digital volunteers, inquiring about their incentives, and illuminating the reasons that drive digital volunteers to sometimes quit their commitment to an organization. The survey is part of the research project "Motivation and Participation of Digital Volunteer Communities in Humanitarian Assistance: Models and Incentives for Closing the Gap to Decision Makers" (www.vgiscience.org).

You can find the survey through the link below, it will take you up to 10 minutes to fill out. Please be honest and complete the whole survey. Don't worry, your answers will be treated confidentially and we will not be able to track the data back to your person. The link will be available from today to the 2nd July 2018.

Link to the survey: www.soscisurvey.de/Motivation_of_Digital_Volunteer<https://www.soscisurvey.de/Motivation_of_Digital_Volunteer>

Thank you very much for your cooperation and support!
Ramian Fathi

__________________________________
Ramian Fathi

Research Associate
University of Wuppertal
School of Mechanical Engineering and Safety Engineering
Institute for Public Safety and Emergency Management
Telefon (office): +49 (0202) 439-5607
Mobil: 01731047586
E-Mail: fathi at uni-wuppertal.de<mailto:fathi at uni-wuppertal.de>
Homepage: http://buk.uni-wuppertal.de/ https://www.vgiscience.org/
Post: Gaußstrasse 20, 42119 Wuppertal
Gebäude W, Raum 10.018, Gaußstr. 20, 42119 Wuppertal, Germany

[https://gitlab.vgiscience.de/design/logo/raw/master/logo-brand.png]<http://www.vgiscience.org/>