[HOT] Hawaii Data

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 17 16:19:28 UTC 2018

You should have designated the emergency area (notably around Leilani
Estates, Nanali Estates and West Puna), which is the most affected for now
by the fractures, but possibly also the area affected by toxic gas
emissions and the major connection roads that are now unusable (so there's
a need to use rural tracks or evacuate by the sea via usable beaches)