[HOT] Retention of mappers analysis

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Mon May 21 08:55:29 UTC 2018

Does anyone have a script to analyse information about people mapping using a particular hashtag please?

We would like to analyse how long our volunteers mapping with #TanzaniaDevelopmentTrust have been mapping for and how many edits they have done?

Many thanks
Janet

Janet Chapman
Campaigns Manager, Tanzania Development Trust and Founder Crowd2Map
Address: 44 Mildenhall Road LONDON E5 0RU, UK
Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: 0447815 053 779
Skype : jachapman82
LinkedIn uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman
Blog: http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/    and  www.crowd2map.org<http://www.crowd2map.org>

The Tanzania Development Trust is UK Registered Charity No 270462
www.tanzdevtrust.org<http://www.tanzdevtrust.org/>