[HOT] You tell us! What should we talk about at HOT Summit 2018?

Rachel VanNice rachel.vannice at hotosm.org
Thu May 31 20:43:49 UTC 2018

Hi all,
The HOT Summit at FOSS4G 2018 in Dar es Salaam is only 3 months away!

We need your thoughts and input on what's happening in the HOT Community.
What do you want to talk about, learn about? Want to get new ideas or
discuss old ones? This is the time to suggest topics for facilitated
discussions, birds of a feather, or more casual catch ups.

Have your say here-
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3ZhUYaDfozbNl3xkGbzIUTH9M6Y_Se3_7v1RvtV8ZGgnn8g/viewform

Thanks,
Rachel

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager
E-Mail: rachel.vannice at hotosm.org
Skype: rachel.vannice

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

*Support HOT's work year-round with a recurring donation- donate.hotosm.org
<http://donate.hotosm.org>*
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://hotosm.org/donate>