[HOT] Getting the Bounding Boxes of the Validated Regions

Georgy Potapov georgy.potapov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:25:01 UTC 2018

Dear John,

the question isn't about imports. Seems guys are preparing dataset to train
and test models and they need to download data that's been already
validated within Missing Maps,  as a "ground truth".
Is there a way to get the precise coordinates of the areas where this job
is done or projected to be done?
Me too was asking if it makes sense to apply algorithm to detect damaged
buildings on imagery to leverage the mapping speed in disaster affected
areas?

All the best,
Georgy