[HOT] Registration now open for FOSS4G SotM Oceania Community Day

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Wed Oct 24 10:05:55 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

With less that a month to go until the exciting inaugural FOSS4G SotM
Oceania conference, we have now opened registration for our Community Day,
which will be on Friday 23rd November at the Old Arts Building at the
University of Melbourne.

Everyone in the open-source and open-data geospatial community is welcome,
attendance will be free, with catering provided, and you absolutely don't
need to be registered for the conference itself to attend.

Please feel free to turn up for the whole day (9am-5pm) or for any part of
the day that suits you. We will be hosting mapathons, geospatial software
codesprints, how-to workshops and many other exciting events run by you,
our great open-source and open-data community members.

I look forward to seeing you there, so please head to
https://foss4g-oceania.org/program/community-day to get more information,
or directly to http://communityday.foss4g-oceania.org/ to register to let
us know you are coming!

Please pass this email or send the above links to anyone you think might be
interested, and happy mapping!

David Dean,
Community Day Organiser,
FOSS4G SotM Oceania.