[HOT] Sharing a new tool -- Visualize Change

Nate Smith nate at hotosm.org
Thu Sep 6 14:21:10 UTC 2018

Hello OSM Community -

Sending along an update from HOT about some new work we’ve recently rolled
out. It’s a new tool we’ve built and started to use to make time-based
animations of OSM edits. This has been helpful for us to share short
animations of change over time with colleagues and partners.

It’s open and available to use at https://visualize-change.hotosm.org.

Give it a spin. Share your creations on Twitter with the hashtag #hotosm
#visualizechange!

You can read more at
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/launching-visualize-change/. It’s all based
on OSM QA Tiles. If you have ideas for ways you'd like to use it, or if you
want to jump into help contribute, the code and open issues are on Github
at https://github.com/hotosm/visualize-change.

Nate

--
Nate Smith