[HOT] Activation Working Group Meeting 1400utc

russell.deffner at hotosm.org russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Sep 14 13:28:23 UTC 2018

Greetings HOT community,

We welcome everyone to the regularly scheduled meeting of our Activation
Working Group today, Friday September 14, at 1400UTC (about ½ hour, sorry
for the short notice). We meet on the #hot IRC channel (bridged to
#hot_irc_channel on Slack). More info can be found on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Act
ivation

Please join us if you are interested in the HOT Disaster Mapping program; we
are currently Activated to coordinate or support a handful of incidents and
can use your help!

Best regards,

=Russ

Russell Deffner