[HOT] Edits from India

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Mon Apr 8 22:02:07 UTC 2019

Hi Emmor,

I just replied to you with detail on this via another thread - these
mapathons were run by two local HOT partners offices in India. We have a
validation resource in place checking their work so that we can give them
feedback on how to improve it,

Thanks,

Rebecca

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 4:56 PM Vao Matua <vaomatua at gmail.com> wrote:

> On a couple of HOT projects in Tanzania there are some edits that did not
> follow the task instructions, and actually created some very poor quality.
> It appears that the editors are from India and are new editors. Some of the
> tags that have been added to the changesets are: #acnglobalmapathonfy19
> #AcnIndiaHyderabadFY19, #AcnIndiaMombaiFY19
> Most of the edits were done on 20 March 2019
>
> Does anyone have any information about these efforts?
> It would be good to help future edits from this group to be a positive
> contribution rather than a problem for OSM users.
>
> Emmor

*Rebecca Firth*
Director, Community & Partnerships
rebecca.firth at hotosm.org <tyler.radford at hotosm.org>