[HOT] Roads, driving & Wiki | Re: Thank you from MSF!

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:55:14 UTC 2019

Hi all,
We are doing already our best in collecting data directly in OSM and
feeding back data into OSM. Not only remote mapping is part of Missing
Maps! ;)
But indeed, not all points that are in our MSF database are currently in
OSM.
However, we would like to move from an ad hoc way of working to making this
as our standard. So we started working on this! It contains work around
governance and data sharing, and technical knowledge. On that latest front
we are currently having questions like: how do we make our own database
interact with OSM? And OSM with our own internal database? How do we create
a full feedback loop?
So if there are people having practical experience with doing this within
their own organisation/company/....?  I would be great to have a chat with
you! If you would have insights for us, please email me on my msf email
adress in cc here.
Thanks a lot!
Jorieke