[HOT] Blog: What did we learn from mapping African megacity Dar es Salaam?

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 11:25:39 UTC 2019

Dear all,
thanks Hawa for sharing this blog post and congratulations for the success
of the project.

For those who are interested, with some former colleagues I wrote a paper
for the Academic Track of FOSS4G 2018 in Dar es Salaam where OpenStreetMap
contributions patterns in Dar es Salaam were evaluated using a set of
different indicators. The analysis revealed some interesting contribution
patterns linked to the Ramani Huria activities.

The paper is available at
https://www.int-arch-photogramm-remote-sens-spatial-inf-sci.net/XLII-4-W8/147/2018/isprs-archives-XLII-4-W8-147-2018.pdf

Happy to discuss further!
Best,