[HOT] New team member & Women Connect project launch!

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Thu Jan 17 15:02:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

It's my pleasure to introduce both a new person and a new project!

Jess Bergman recently joined our team as a Partnerships and Community
Programs Associate, based out of our office in Kampala. She'll be
supporting our community grants programs and corporate partner
relationships as they scale. More on her here
https://www.hotosm.org/people/jessica-bergmann/ & please give her a warm
welcome as she onboards into all things HOT!

This month we're also kicking off our Women Connect project! Whilst gender
equality has been a focus for HOT over many years, this is our first
explicit program working to include women and girls in mapping gendered
issues which affect them in their local communities. More on the program
here:
https://www.hotosm.org/projects/women-connect-number-letgirlsmap-growing-female-open-data-leaders-across-5-continents/

Thanks, and please get in touch with any questions,

Rebecca

--
*Rebecca Firth*
Director, Community & Partnerships