[HOT] Launching Microgrants 2019!

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Fri Jan 25 22:29:28 UTC 2019

Hi HOT Community,

Very pleased to announce the launch of Microgrants 2019! Please find all
details and the application form on the website:
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/2019-hot-microgrants-program-empowering-local-openstreetmap-communities/

We've made some exciting changes to the program this year, including
expanding the types of projects we'd like to support, and introducing a
vote between HOT Voting Members to give a follow on grant to a 2018 grantee
- more details on this to follow to the membership. We'll also be reaching
out to Voting Members shortly to see who might be interested to join the
application review panel. If you'd like to join, let me know.

Thanks again to everyone who donated to the #mapthedifference campaign in
December, and to our corporate contributors Digital Globe, Salesforce
France, New Light Technologies, Geoawesomeness, and OpenCage. Together we
raised nearly $34,000 to make Microgrants this year possible!

Thanks,

Rebecca

--
*Rebecca Firth*