[HOT] building=yes tags removed by new mapper about a month ago.

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:26:19 UTC 2019

Looking more closely at the information Franz has provided he has basically
only mapped in Mali and I'm happy I can pick out any buildings he has
untagged in Mali over the next few weeks.  I raised the matter more because
I'm aware that some NGOs depend on building=yes tags for various reasons so
thought to highlight the need to just double check any areas that looked
suspiciously low.

The river Relationship is different.  I would support reverting the
changeset(s) that did this to get the relationship back.

The others I leave the decision to those with more expertise than I have in
reverting changesets.

Cheerio John