[HOT] building=yes tags removed by new mapper about a month ago.

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 5 15:45:30 UTC 2019

Relation Le Niger is backhttps://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1202937
Since he did not edit a lot This Overpass query can extract all the objects last edited by this contributor.  It seems to be all in Mali.

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/Kvd

Pierre

    Le jeudi 4 juillet 2019 19 h 11 min 08 s UTC−4, Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

 Using JOSM to undelete, I downloaded the previous version 69 of the relation and I tried send the data, accept to synchronize the data for conflict resolution.  But the synchronized data is not added to the the conflict panel for conflict resolution.

Pierre