[HOT] Questionnaire

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 23:07:44 UTC 2019

6. What do you think about your professionalism in terms of skills
needed for OSM?* I'm a native English speaker and I haven't the foggiest
what you're on about.

Have a look at streetcomplete or attend a HOT mapathon in Africa then
rethink this question.  I suggest you do some mapping in OSM first.
Your survey appears to make a number of assumptions about people who
contribute to the project .

Cheerio John

Daniela Šedlárová wrote on 2019-03-21 4:24 PM:
> Good day, please fill out the questionnaire for my thesis. The
> questionnaire concerns contributors to the OSM project. It takes you
> about 10 minutes.
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSZIjLltmnYjQ40hkX6lto5-rydEOxPGVBf8rBlcgA4S2kXg/viewform?usp=sf_link
>
> Thanks for your time! Sincerely Daniela

Sent from Postbox