[HOT] Reviewers for HOT Summit 2019 Talk Proposals- Thanks for your interest!

Rachel VanNice rachel.vannice at hotosm.org
Tue May 14 18:21:17 UTC 2019

Thanks all for the overwhelming response to support on reviewing Summit
proposals! I'm emailing directly the first few who responded to the
request. To all others, we'll be looking for your ideas on facilitated
discussions and other parts of the Summit, so keep an eye out for
opportunities to contribute. I really appreciate your willingness to help
make a great global meeting!

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager