[HOT] Help out with Software Testing

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Mon May 20 09:42:13 UTC 2019

Dear HOT community,

Besides the creation and usage of data, we are developing broadly used
Software and applications within HOT’s tech working group. Some well
known examples are the Tasking Manager and the Export Tool.

We need your help In order to improve our tools, by testing them
before we give them out to people and deploy them for everybody to be
used. We created a github group and a mailing list, where we ask you
to subscribe for supporting us. The mailing list will be of low-volume
(not more than two messages a month), and messages will be only sent
when there are clear instructions and we’ve set up everything for you
to be able to test easily.

Please subscribe to the mailing list and help us testing this week the
Tasking Manager version 3.3 before we’ll release it to the public.

Thank you for helping us to provide better products!
Felix