[HOT] Help out with Software Testing

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Thu May 23 19:57:53 UTC 2019

Hello again,

Some people were asking: You can join the Software Testing mailing
list without having a Gmail account by sending an email from any
address to software-testing+subscribe at hotosm.org

The Tasking Manager testing week is ongoing. You can find instructions
here on how to test the release candidate for the Tasking Manager
version 3.3.0 -
https://github.com/hotosm/tasking-manager/pull/1568#issuecomment-493914744
If there are no serious problems we will release and deploy early next
week. In case you find anything, it is even better, then you helped us
to release a better Software product.

Thanks a lot,
Felix