[HOT] HOT Tasking Manager update to 3.3.0

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Wed May 29 16:02:17 UTC 2019

Hello list!

We are getting ready to deploy a new Tasking Manager release (3.3.0)
on tasks.hotosm.org

This time the release involves some additional work on the server
infrastructure, and clean up and migration of our database. For these
additional tasks, we will be needing about two hours. Therefore, the
HOT Tasking Manager won’t be online or usable from 7:30am-9:30am UTC,
tomorrow 30th of May 2019.

Please refrain from using the Tasking Manager during this period.

Looking forward to sharing a newer Tasking Manager with you tomorrow!

Best,
The Tasking Manager team