[HOT] HOT Tasking Manager update to 3.3.0

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Thu May 30 07:23:42 UTC 2019

Hi again -

We are going to switch off the HOT Tasking Managers (
https://tasks.hotosm.org and https://tasks.teachosm.org) in some minutes in
order to apply the upgrade to version 3.3.0. This will take up to two hours.

Please apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you will like the new
improvements afterwards.

Yours,
the Tasking Manager development team