[HOT] HOT Tasking Manager update to 3.3.0

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Thu May 30 08:29:47 UTC 2019

Good news!  Everything went well and the new version of the Tasking
Manager is live on https://tasks.hotosm.org

In the release notes you can read about the improvements:
https://github.com/hotosm/tasking-manager/releases/tag/v3.3.0

In addition we cleaned up some of the projects on the HOT Tasking Manager:

  - We deleted projects with erroneous geographic information. These
have not been used for mapping.
   - We transferred stale projects from "published" state to
"archived" for those who haven't been touched since 2017 and counted
less of 10% mapped.

Furthermore we conducted a relevant upgrade of the infrastructure
around the HOT Tasking Manager, in order to improve performance and
stability. We are running now on reproducible Cloudformation stacks
and upgraded the database version.

Keep on mapping! :)
Best regards,
The Tasking Manager development team