[HOT] HOT Training Webinar

Michael Heißmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Sat Nov 2 12:55:45 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

many of you might already know that the HOT Training Working Group produces
webinars. We regularly hold a webinar on JOSM Basics and another one on advanced
JOSM topics. The next advanced webinar is due in one week from now: Saturday,
9th November, 12:00 UTC. If you would like to get an in-depth look at topics
such as imagery alignment, complex editing techniques, filters and selections,
conflict resolution or relations then you should consider registering for that
webinar. We will be using zoom as platform and you can register through this
link: http://bit.ly/AdvJOSMNov19  Our webinars usually last 90-120 minutes and
we there is some time reserved for you to ask questions.

If you are interested but do not know if you are up to an advanced webinar then
you can first watch the recording of our basic one. All our webinars are
available on HOT's YouTube channel, the link to the latest JOSM Basics webinar
is here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJnZQFi_C8>.

Best Regards

/Michael Heissmeier
(osm:michael63)
Chairman of the HOT Training Working Group /