[HOT] Tasking manager unstable

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:58:52 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Yes, please HOT, can you do everything to keep the TM online and stable
today / this week?
It's GISday today and there are more than 30 mapathons worldwide and 100+
this week for OSMgeoweek. Mapathons are happening in Uganda, Nigeria,
Amsterdam, Sydney, Rio, etc.
At the moment I tell people to go to tasks.teachosm.org and MapSwipe, if
the HOT TM is not working.
Best regards,
Jorieke