[HOT] Tasking manager unstable

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:20:22 UTC 2019

I also experienced the same problem when running my mapathon today at the
European Commission - JRC in Ispra (Italy):
https://tasks.hotosm.org/ was down, but for the purposes of the mapathon
(introducing humanitarian mapping and introducing participants to mapping)
the instance at https://tasks.teachosm.org was totally fine.

This solution might be useful for many other people involved in mapathons
during this week!

Best,
Marco