[HOT] FIRST planning meeting for Summit 2020- DEC 6th

Rachel VanNice rachel.vannice at hotosm.org
Tue Nov 26 16:31:10 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Excited to say there's already a lot of interest in Summit 2020, after our
biggest Summit yet in Heidelberg! All are welcome to join the Summit
Working Group to plan for next year's Summit, our first meeting will
be on *Friday,
Dec. 6th, at 10AM EST *or check out the Working Groups calendar.
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=aG90b3NtLm9yZ184NDhlODlhYWlhYjA0YWc5NGQyM3JxbjU1OEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t>
 We'll be on Google hangouts at the link here-*
https://meet.google.com/xsz-itbf-cht
<https://meet.google.com/xsz-itbf-cht>*
If you cannot attend, but would like to be part of the Summit Working
Group, please let me know!
Thanks,
Rachel

--