[HOT] [Board-Risk & Security Committee] : Would you like to get involved in it ?

Nathalie Sidibe nathalie.sidibe at hotosm.org
Fri Apr 10 01:33:22 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I hope this message finds you well

As you know, for revitalizing the HOT Board, Executive, Finance,
Communication, Strategic Planning, Code of Conduct and Risk and Security
committees have been set up since the summit in Germany in September 2019.

The Risk and Security Committee, which I am leading, needs voting members
who are available and willing to be part of it. That is why I am launching
this call for interested Voting Members to join us.

 If you would like to join, please, reply this mail or get in touch with me.

Best regards,

Take care !

Nathalie

Risk and Security Committee