[HOT] Experienced JOSM users - place names task in Peru

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Fri Apr 17 08:40:30 UTC 2020

 Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for the continued support for HOT's Covid response. I'm
getting in touch with a message for experienced JOSM users, in case you
have some time to support our response in Cusco Peru where I live. The goal
is to map 20993 place names mostly of hamlets, villages in Peru to
complement the ongoing COVID-19 HOT activation for Peru.

The task is here: https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/8301
And the instructions are here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CEL1syh6FNl36plurvKSp-2NGGx5fFWS-uL2viD7p80/edit#heading=h.u2sbpt8odktw

Thank you so much!