[HOT] HOTOSM in Syria

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:04:39 UTC 2020

Looking forward to collaborating on the work in Syria.  I have done
quite a bit of mapping of the power grid in the northeast part of the
country.  Since you are with WFP I am guessing this is not particularly
useful to your group specifically but likely useful to other development
efforts within the UN.

Let us know if there are specific things you need mapped to help you in
your work.  As long as it is something that can be seen in satellite
imagery we would be able to map it for you.  Keep in mind that we have a
limited number of volunteers available, so the more specific you can be
in what you request, the more quickly we will be able to map what you
ask for.

If you would like to talk for a more detailed discussion of OSM and
Syria I would be happy to voice chat with you on Skype or a similar
platform.  I am free any time during US daylight hours.

-AndrewBuck