[HOT] HOT Board Elections and Annual Meeting Update

Matthew Gibb mjngibb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:05:36 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I am happy to announce that HOT's Voting Membership has accepted the
results of the Board and Voting Chairperson election at today's Annual
Meeting.

Congratulations to Trudy Hope and Felix Delattre for their election to the
Board of Directors. Matthew Gibb was elected as the Voting Membership
Chairperson.

Thank you to all of the candidates who ran and thank you for the
conversation leading up to elections. I also want to express my gratitude
to Nathalie Sidibe for her contributions to the Board over the past two
years!

A revision of HOT's Bylaws was also accepted by the Voting Membership and
the bylaws will be updated accordingly.

The minutes from today's Annual Meeting can be found here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LK4UM36XCyPArlX38jLCASm1MYcCGnnq4Y9lmczKiOE/edit?usp=sharing>

Best,

Matt

--