[HOT] Communications Manager job posting

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Fri Jan 3 23:28:07 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

Happy weekend!

Over the coming months, we'll be making a transition in the Communications
Team, hiring a new Communications Manager. The job posting is available at
https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/communications-manager/ and is a full time
position. Please share with any suitable candidates in your networks, or if
you have the appropriate skills, apply yourself!

Our existing Communications Manager Alex, who presently works with us part
time, will continue working with us over this transition, before
transitioning to scale her existing consulting organisation.

Thanks,

Rebecca

--
*Rebecca Firth*