[HOT] JOSM plugin / Replace geometry

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Fri Jul 3 10:30:42 UTC 2020

Thanks again Andrew for sharing!

The Conflation plugin does exactly what Jiri was suggesting.
It is kind of a mix between ReplaceGeometry from UtilsPlugin2 and todo list
plugin, with additional parameters.

I have included it in the workflow of this coming import.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Eastern_DRC_%26_Western_Uganda_Maxar-Ecopia_Buildings_Import/Workflow

I'm open to any improvement that could be brought to this proposed use
case, so please let me know if you see any.

Claire