[HOT] HOT Microgrants Community Survey

Geoffrey Kateregga geoffrey.kateregga at hotosm.org
Wed Jul 29 15:45:55 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Under The Audacious Project <https://www.hotosm.org/projects/audacious/>,
HOT’s goal over the next five years is to map an area home to 1 billion
people living in poverty and at high risk of disaster. One of the ways
we’ll do this is by developing a global Community Support Program that
meets the needs of OSM communities around the world. This will build on the
Microgrants Program that HOT has been running since 2017. As part of this
program, we’ll be providing Microgrants and training opportunities to
enable the communities to grow and contribute to our goal.

We need your feedback to help us develop a robust Community Support Program
that meets community needs. To date, we have conducted 6 workshops that
have engaged 84 participants from the HOT Community, and now we are looking
to do a survey. Please help us fill this survey
https://forms.gle/XqMD5Pioq2xnr99m6 before the 23 August.

We are particularly seeking viewpoints from individuals in the 94 priority
countries
<https://www.hotosm.org/updates/four-regions-five-years-94-countries-one-billion-people/>
we plan to work.

Kind regards,