[HOT] Verification of total contributors in a Specific HOT Task Mapped Project./Missing Maps

Michael Heißmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Thu Jun 18 07:45:43 UTC 2020

Hello Victor,

I hope I can clarify two of these statistics:

I just extracted project data from the TM-api. I can see a total of 224 users.
Summing up those who validated and those who mapped yields 225 users who mapped
and 2 who validated (they also mapped). Ignoring the glitch of 1 user in the
total this means that the number on the project page counts only those users as
contributors who declared a task as either mapped or validated.

As far as I know the leaderboard evaluates the OSM database and finds every user
who used the respective hashtag in his changeset comment. This would mean that
444 is the number of users who actually contributed to the project.

In order to understand the number 588 we will need the help of the dev team that
wrote the TM code. I suggest you ask this on HOT's slack in the tasking-manager
channel.

Best Regards
Michael

Victor Sunday, 2020-06-18 04:47: