[HOT] International Women's Day

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Fri Mar 6 17:23:07 UTC 2020

Hi,

Sharing some updates from the HOT Community for International Women's Day!
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/international-womens-day-2020-number-eachforequal/

I'd like to specifically highlight that the call for speakers at the HOT
Summit is now open, and we want to make sure the speakers selected are
diverse. Do you know someone who would give a great talk, but might not put
themselves forward to speak? Please encourage them to apply, or send an
email recommendation detailing why you think their work should be
highlighted to summit at hotosm.org. Apply by March 25:
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/hot-summit-2020-call-for-sessions/
<https://www.hotosm.org/updates/hot-summit-2020-call-for-sessions/>

Thanks, and have a great weekend!