[HOT] LearnOSM is ready for the new Tasking Manager

Michael Heißmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Sun May 3 21:59:34 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

as most of you will have noticed HOT's instance of the Tasking Manager will
switch to the completely revised version 4 on Wednesday. We have been working
hard to prepare the documentation on LearnOSM for this new version and it just
went live! If you want to learn more about this new version point your browser
to https://learnosm.org/en/coordination/tm-user/ for the User Guide or to
https://learnosm.org/en/coordination/tm-admin/ for the Project Administration Guide.

There is a link at the top of both documents which sends you to a new
disambiguation page where screenshots for all the currently documented TM
versions (2, 3 and 4) help you select the proper version if you need a guide for
an older version. And if you have bookmarks for previous versions - don't worry,
the documents are all still there under their previous urls. We know that there
are Tasking Manager instances using these versions.

A big thank you to the team and everyone else who contributed to this
documentation upgrade. If you spot any errors please let us know at
learnosm at hotosm.org

So far these new documents are only available in English. We will start the
translation work soon and install versions in other languages in the near future.

Michael Heißmeier
/(osm:michael63)
Chairman of the HOT Training Working Group /