[HOT] MSF scientific days

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:32:00 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Next week it are again our MSF scientific days. As always free and open the
join for everyone, and this year as well fully online.

For you mappers, I would say keep a close eye on day 1, session 1 & day 2,
session 4! You contributed with your mapping to the HAT study in DRC, the
survivors of sexual violence study in Haiti, and you'll see as well how
your work was used in a malaria spraying campaign in Burundi.

So I would say, subscribe now and join us next week!
https://www.msf.org.uk/msf-scientific-days

All the best,
Jorieke