[HOT] Tasking manager database out of date

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:43:37 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick followup on the public list so the wider
community knows that this issue has been resolved.  I spoke off list
with Felix about the issue.  It mainly only affects this one task
manager project (and a couple individual task squares on other ones).

The specific 8299 project I mentioned is one I am working on myself and
am not asking for help from the wider community on anyway.  Since I know
which tasks have been done myself, it is not worth risking damage to the
database by trying to patch together the new and old data.  This is
something I agree with.  It seems to have been caused by my computer
somehow connecting to the old instance (likely a DNS problem or
something like that).

I want to thank Felix for the quick followup on the issue, and make it
clear to the wider community that the issue has been resolved and the TM
is safe to use going forward.

-AndrewBuck