[HOT] HOT Tech announcement | November 19th

wille wille.yyz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:50:03 UTC 2020

Hello Humanitarian OpenStreetMappers,

Get updated with the latest news from the HOT Tech Team.

*Tasking Manager 4.2.1 released*

We just released a new Tasking Manager version. This release doesn’t have
new features, but it improves the user interface with a set of changes on
style and behaviour, mainly on the project creation and edit pages. We also
fixed bugs and improved the documentation. Check out the complete release
notes <https://github.com/hotosm/tasking-manager/releases/tag/v4.2.1>.

*Tasking Manager DEV and Users group meetings*

In the last announcement, we mentioned that the HOT Tech Working Group has
been reactivated. We have another two group meetings active that are about
the Tasking Manager: the users and the developers group meeting.

The Users group meeting is an opportunity for users to get updated about
the improvements we are making on TM and also to put forth questions and
give feedback to the development team.

The DEV group meeting is used to reunite software developers from
organizations that also use TM and keep everyone in sync with the
enhancements planned by the group. Both meetings happen on Wednesdays at
16:00UTC, biweekly in alternate weeks.

Subscribe to the Users group meeting
<https://groups.google.com/a/hotosm.org/g/tasking-manager-users> and the DEV
group meeting
<https://hotosm.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TTR/pages/492896268/Junior+Developer>
mailing list to receive regular updates.

--
Wille Marcel
Product Owner at Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team