[HOT] Mike's JOSM-Scripts merged to the Mapathoner JOSM plugin

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:40:07 UTC 2020

Hi Frans,

The scripts should still work.  The scripting menu shows what scripts you
have recently run.  Therefore, if you have recently reinstalled JOSM, or
deleted your JOSM preferences file, or have run a lot of other scripts,
they may not show up. You should still be able to run

SelectNonortogonalbuildings.js, and Selectduplicate.js by Scripting -> Run
-> (navigating to the appropriate .js file).

Mike