[HOT] Tech Working Group Meeting | Dec 1st

wille wille.yyz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:36:38 UTC 2020

Hello Humanitarian OpenStreetMappers,

Tomorrow, December 1st, we have another Tech Working Group meeting! This
month the meeting time will be earlier, at 14:00 UTC, in order to allow the
participation of more people from Asia and Oceania.

You can subscribe to the meeting at
https://groups.google.com/a/hotosm.org/g/techwg or just connect on
https://meet.google.com/rmn-tygd-aab.

The subject we are going to discuss on the Forum this month is: *How could
the Tech Team support better the OSM communities?* You can see the full
agenda here:

Intro (5mins)

Rapid Retrospective (10mins): The tech team will do a rapid retrospective
on the last month including:

   -

   Highlights of the month
   -

   Some challenges faced
   -

   Some lessons we’re taking forward with us

The Forum (20mins):  The forum is a combination of presentation and
discussion. Using a moderated virtual panel, a topic will be discussed for
the first 10 - 15 minutes. Then the floor will be opened up for discussion
topics. Topics will be related to the opening discussion, but will include
inputs from attendees.

Backlog Brainstorm (15mins): The backlog brainstorm is an opportunity for
attendees from our collective to feedback, input and vote for backlog items
they want to add to the upcoming sprints. 5 - 10 issues will be shared for
attendees to choose a few to be added to this month's backlog.

Next steps (5mins): A popcorn round of what is on the tech teams todo lists
for next month.

See you at the meeting!
Best regards,

--