[HOT] climate:red Wednesday and Thursday this week

Philippe Verdy verdyp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:27:44 UTC 2020

One billion people missing on maps. But that can only increase, notably in
the countries with the fastest growing population and that will become the
most populated countries in the world: India and Nigeria notably (for now
it is still China first but the Chinese population will decrease, while the
population of Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and surrounding
countries in central Africa will grow massively with huge megapoles
appearing in that region and existing ones growing in density (but still
not enough services and many humanitary problems for managing the resources
(notably fresh water, used water and sanitization, recycling, lack of
electricity, and serious social problems that could become deadly civil
wars or turn to dictatorship or complete collapse of the state like in
Somalia, Yemen, or more recently in Lebanon. And then huge uncontrollable
flows of refugees, and irreversible destruction of the environment, then
deadly hunger and massive epidemies which could turn to new pandemies
affecting the whole world very fast.

Add to this the two major problems of the humanity: change of climate which
is now almost out of control, and the dramatic cost of pandemies: we're not
far from a collapse of the whole economy and returning the world to the
middle age, even in "democratic countries" (that are now affected with lot
of "emergency" measured, supposed to be temporary but that turn them to
non-democrties and massive surveillance and complete control of lives by a
few "Big Data" players (which are now more powerful than goernements, and
already install their dictature...)

People need to understand the countries where they live so they can can the
correct decision for their current life and their future. It's easy to see
that governments are completely inefficient and frozen win their rules
that, for most of them, were never really approved but taken without any
vision of the future.

Democracy has to be rebuilt from the ground, starting by people in the
place where they live, and capable of taking decisions that governments
won't have the choice than accepting them (including experimentation and
auditing in order to adapt to a fast-changing and worsing situation). We
don't care about countries borders and even about national laws when they
are already abused by a few "big players" or ineffective. The 20th century
was the most deadly, but the 21st one will be worse: we won't ven be able
to take a count of the victims as they'll be dispersed everywhere and there
are tons of political and economical reasons why we won't see them (notably
lot of lies from all "leaders" just trying to preserve their seat and their
unfair advantages, including their right to modify all laws so they become
non-liable for anything: these lead pakyers have no borders at all, so
people must react by not having borders as well in their action and
choosing themselves the borders of their action and the right to see what
happens outside: many isolated efforts spread could unite virtually with
common goals and creat their own regulating laws and with more a pragmatic
way to make informed decisions).