[HOT] Don't miss your chance to submit session your session proposal for the 2020 HOT summit

Benjamin Dills benjamin.dills at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 22 19:14:50 UTC 2020

Hello,

This Friday is the last day to share your ideas for sessions for the HOT
2020 Summit! https://summit2020.hotosm.org/

In recognition of HOT's 10 year anniversary, the theme of the summit is
reflecting on the past, present, and future of humanitarian mapping. Share
your ideas for discussion, debates, lightning talks, and failfests!

We are looking for sessions from all across the mapping community,
particularly from first-time presenters! We can help you develop your idea
and find co-presenters.

Hope to hear your ideas!
Ben
--